Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease

Couverture du livre « Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease » de Fergus Shanahan et Peter Irving et David Rampton et Corey A. Siegel aux éditions Wiley-blackwell
  • Nombre de page : (non disponible)
  • Collection : (non disponible)
  • Genre : (non disponible)
  • Thème : Non attribué
  • Prix littéraire(s) : (non disponible)
Résumé:

The second edition of Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: New Challenges, is a practical, up-to-date handbook providing expert guidance on specific clinical dilemmas and areas of difficulty that the gastroenterologist regularly faces in day-to-day practice.In this new edition, 75%... Voir plus

The second edition of Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: New Challenges, is a practical, up-to-date handbook providing expert guidance on specific clinical dilemmas and areas of difficulty that the gastroenterologist regularly faces in day-to-day practice.In this new edition, 75% of the dilemmas are brand new dilemmas facing the IBD specialist concerning emerging treatment therapies, such as the use of cannabinoids and Viagra for Crohns disease. The remaining 25% of the dilemmas are fully updated from the previous edition, incorporating the latest clinical thinking.Each of the 57 evidence-based chapters contains clear learning points, addresses different topics, and provides sound guidance on subjects ranging from optimizing current management through to special management problems and novel treatments.This book is suitable for all medical professionals involved in the care of patients with IBD: established and trainee gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, pathologists, radiologists, specialist nurses, pharmacists, dieticians and counselors.

Donner votre avis

Les derniers avis

Ce livre n'a pas encore d'avis. Donnez le vôtre et partagez-le avec la communauté de lecteurs.com

Donnez votre avis sur ce livre

Pour donner votre avis vous devez vous identifier, ou vous inscrire si vous n'avez pas encore de compte.

Où trouver ce livre en librairie ?

Service proposé en partenariat avec Place des Libraires

Discussions autour de ce livre

Il n'y a pas encore de discussion sur ce livre

Soyez le premier à en lancer une !

Forum

Afficher plus de discussions

Récemment sur lecteurs.com