La liste des polars qui vous feront passer d'excellents moments de lecture
This eBook version of the MICHELIN Guide Chicago 2013 helps both locals and visitors find great places to eat and stay, with rigorously researched recommendations for approximately 440 restaurants and 40 hotels. The Guide, updated annually, appeals to all tastes and budgets and is easy to use with multiple listings. Local, anonymous, professional inspectors carefully select restaurants, using the celebrated Michelin time-tested system. Only the best in each category make the Guide, so readers can feel confident in their choices.
In this eBook you will find:
- Reviews of quality hotels and delicious restaurants for every budget-all grouped by neighborhood for easy, spur-of-the-moment decision-making.
- Extensive listing of restaurants where one can dine for Under $25 as well as the Bib Gourmand selection for budget-conscious diners seeking culinary quality at a good value.
- Many user-friendly indexes for easy use of the Guide including alphabetical, starred restaurants, restaurants by cuisine type or neighborhood, restaurants serving brunch or offering late dining.
- Time-tested Michelin symbols for easy reference: Michelin stars indicate culinary excellence while the couverts (fork and spoon) indicate the level of comfort.
- For a special treat, the guide includes symbols designating where readers may find a notable cocktail, sake or wine list.
- The 2013 edition includes new symbols indicating restaurants with a notable beer list and those with a dim sum offering.
Download to any eReader (tablet or smartphone), and you're set to go. Use the guide to orient yourself with 17 detailed maps showing the exact location of each establishment, even if you're offline with no Wi-Fi or 3G connection. With the interactive navigation, it's easy to move within the guide. Click from an index to a restaurant or from an establishment to its location on the map. With one touch, you can even phone the restaurant directly from the page or click through to a website.
With the MICHELIN Guide Chicago 2013 eBook you have what you need to enjoy a great experience Optimized to be read with Mantano Reader Premium.
Service proposé en partenariat avec Place des Libraires
Il n'y a pas encore de discussion sur ce livre
Soyez le premier à en lancer une !
Lancée par lecteurs.com le 17/04/2018 à 12h40
"Comme en amour, la littérature doit s'approcher du mauvais goût sans l'embrasser "
Orange, la BnF et le Musée d’Orsay lancent une nouvelle application de livre enrichi entièrement gratuite