Adeline Macera, directrice du pôle jeunesse de la librairie Mollat (Bordeaux) nous propose sa sélection de livres pour les 0 à 3 ans.
A.P.C. (Atelier de Production et de Création) was created as a reaction to the excesses of the 1980s, and the minimalist designs of founder Jean Touitou now have a cult following.
This compelling book, published on the occasion of A.P.C.'s 30th anniversary, carries the same minimal aesthetic - yet it's packed with never-before-seen illustrations and ephemera. Part retrospective of the brand and part personal scrapbook and visual diary, the book includes invitations, postcards, ad campaigns, images of their stores, and collaborations with other designers.
- Jean Touitou started his Atelier de Production et de Création in 1987 with a men's collection - launching a women's collection once he realized that women were buying his designs for men.
Nearly 30 years later, A.P.C. is still making clean-cut clothes, including Touitou's iconic denim, from the 39 rue Madame studio in Paris - and distributing them in more than 60 stores worldwide.
Key Selling Points.
- The first book about cult Parisian fashion label A.P.C., published on the occasion of its 30th anniversary.
- Features hundreds of previously unpublished personal archive images.
- Includes a complete catalogue of A.P.C.'s designs from its inception to today.
- A.P.C. has stores (and hard-core fans) across the world in Paris, London, Tokyo, New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Osaka, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, and Antwerp.
Service proposé en partenariat avec Place des Libraires
Il n'y a pas encore de discussion sur ce livre
Soyez le premier à en lancer une !
En partenariat avec les éditions Payot Rivage
Attention au départ, montez bien avant la fermeture des portes !
"Un roman riche, foisonnant, un roman où passe la vie, en ombres et en lumières"